معلومات عن الوظيفة
The King Hussein Foundation/ Institute For Family Health is looking to recruit a Senior GBV specialist (Fixed Term Project), Located in Amman.
The Senior GBV Specialist ensures timely effective and efficient implementation of GBV.
- proficiency in English oral and written is a must. In addition to Arabic
الشروط والمهارات المطلوبة
- 7 years of Proven specialized experience in GBV prevention and response, and experience in this field at international level in a humanitarian context.
- Technical experience in addressing GBV, harmful gender norms, including child early and forced marriage with programming promoting wellness and resiliency within GBV programs
- Experience working with UN donors
- Experience integrating GBV into sectors other than health
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, results-oriented approach.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS word, Excel, etc.)
- Ensure supervision and coaching for GBV Case Workers working with survivors of GBV and those at risk- beneficiaries at the WGSS.
- Coordinate the work of case workers in their respective regions and ensure that work is completed according to guidelines and standards.
- Ensure all Case Management related M&E tools are utilized, information collected, analyzed and actions taken to ensure quality service provision.
- Supervise and monitor individual and collective action plans/safety plans for beneficiaries developed by Case Workers.
- Support and provide guidance to case workers on complex cases – as needed.
- Ensure proper documentation of cases and follow-up processes.
- Collect, compile and analyze monthly reports from the team and submit to central level.
- Work closely with the GBV PM on all issues related to programs and activities.
- Responsible for monitoring the implementation of cash component including monitoring on the cash integration within case management, cash expenses on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis as well as monitoring the transparent implementation for the component.
- Responsible for providing capacity building on several technical topics, such as, GBV concepts, principles and minimum standards, interagency GBV case management, counseling skills, GBVIMS reporting, safe referrals for SGBV survivors, PSEA; for protection and non-protection staff, internally and externally in coordination with other operating partners.
- Responsible for developing GBV and case management technical materials, such as, the GBV protocol, awareness session manual, support group of GBV survivor manual.
- Leading SGBV- working group in Zaatari camp, coordinating for the participatory assessments at the same level in coordination with the protection and community mobilization working groups, in addition to developing advocacy strategy on GBV issues.
التقديم على الوظيفة
Candidates should send their CV on the below email: